[Tfug] Network cord "swivelers" (for want of a better word)

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 23:21:04 MST 2013

Hi Matt,

On 11/14/2013 10:58 PM, Matt Jacob wrote:
> Wait. You're using a wired connection with a... tablet?

Tablet PC -- don't think of an iPad, etc. (i.e., this is
considerably heavier and larger).  Not the sort of thing
you casually walk around the house with.  More like something
you set in your lap and draw on (active digitizer).  Like
a laptop that doesn't "open" (no keyboard, built in character
recognition, etc.) but is much easier to move around (e.g.,
when you get up out of your seat, bed, etc.)

I also have it plugged into the AC line -- yet another "tether"
so it can stay up for 10 hours without risk of a dead battery...