[Tfug] Switch problem

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Mar 18 11:57:00 MST 2013

So far so good,

       I've rearranged the two switches, and they are powered up 24-7, and
no problems have showed up. Thus far only one of my machines registers
"full duplex" that is 2000Mbps. It's brand new. I have another machine
that's relatively new, and I'm wondering why that's not also full duplex.
I'm thinking that the intervening 50' cable might be de-rating it.

Erich