[Tfug] ECC (was Re: Using a Laptop as a server)

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 01:34:48 MST 2013

Hi Zack,

On 3/14/2013 10:00 PM, Zack Williams wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Bexley Hall<bexley401 at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>> What would you do if you started seeing four per day (Louis's figure)?
>
> Check for radon.

OPen a window!

>> Or, 250 per day (Google's *measured* rate)?  Is your memory now "bad"?
>
> Call SETI.
>
> :)

Ha!

First Contact:  2078

Human:  "At last!  We've been able to contact you!"
Alien:  "Bah!  We've been sending you messages for 100
         of your Earth- years!"
Human:  (puzzled)  "What?  We've been monitoring every
         radio band from DC to light and haven't noticed
         *any* activity at all!"
Alien:  "You've been looking in the wrong places!  We've
         been persistently flashing your 'CHECK ENGINE' lights
         yet no one has seemed to notice..."