[Tfug] Eclipse add-ons

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 06:55:08 MST 2013

On 6/7/2013 12:16 AM, Bexley Hall wrote:
> Hi Leo,
>
> On 6/6/2013 5:49 PM, Leo Przybylski wrote:
>> Maybe instead build a mirror of the update sites you care about.
>
> That requires me to understand how the sites are structured.
> On inspection, they don't *look* like simple web sites
> populated with a bunch of static links, etc.  There also
> appears to be some variation in how different update sites
> are structured (i.e., there's something more than meets
> the eye involved)

I *think* I've managed to find a way around the initial
problem -- by locating *other* (mirror) sites that are
a bit more forthcoming with their content!  Downloading
one such site, presently.  Hopefully, just ZIP'ing this
portion of the file hierarchy will be sufficient to create
a suitable "archive".

I'll check after I've had a nap -- sun's up!  :>

--don