[Tfug] Eclipse add-ons

Leo Przybylski r351574nc3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:12:41 MST 2013

What you could do is setup a proxy and configure Eclipse to use the
proxy. Then the proxy could just dump it's request information. You
could leave the proxy disconnected as well. This would simulate the
same behavior as the machine being completely disconnected because it
still is. Only you have a proxy logging all the request traffic. You
could alternatively configure the proxy to log traffic from the
Eclipse user agent to a special location somewhere.

Leo