[Tfug] Scripting PDF's

Yan zardus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:11:58 MST 2013

(When viewed in at least Adobe Acrobat,) PDFs support JavaScript. It's
quite a nuisance, due to the number of security vulnerabilities it leads
to, but it's a fact of life. You can find more information here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9219807/using-javascript-inside-a-pdf.
There are a few good links there, including some howtos and a document
reference. Other viewers support (possibly a subset of) JavaScript as well,
but you'll probably have to test them to make sure.