[Tfug] Small-ish (capacity + size) disk alternatives

Bender bender at bendertherobot.com
Sun Feb 3 10:58:59 MST 2013

LOL - a Bexley boondoggle..?
What follows below is my reply to this thread back on 1/30. But after seeing
threads like one this turn into sticky goo previously, I reconsidered then.

WRT to Tyler, John, Nathan and the others -- Is it as though he already
knows the answer? If so, why does he engage in this? As one who tells us he
does this professionally, is he just stirring the pot, or what?