[Tfug] "Junque Shoppes" in Feenigs?

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 21:15:08 MST 2013

Hi,

We're about to head to The Big City (ha!) for a pseudo-annual
"equipment rescue".  While there, SWMBO will undoubtedly drag
me to a bunch of boring places... :<  To counteract that, I'd
like to "go exploring" for other places that might have toys
that I'd be interested in looking at.

Not really looking for "retail outlets" (like Frys) but, rather,
more "surplus" places -- e.g., "Hefron's" for folks familiar
with the Boston area.  "Junque" at highly variable prices  :>

[Obviously, more interested in electronic kit than big mechanical
stuff]

Any pointers to places like that?  And, best times to go
(day of week, date of month, etc.)?  And, of course, any
"Don't deal with Fred -- he'll quote you high prices!  Try
to find Bob, instead -- he's more reasonable." sort of
advice...

Thx,
--don

P.S., Holly Hapidays!