[Tfug] OT: Local electronics vendors

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 23:15:33 MST 2013

Hi Zack,

On 8/25/2013 2:51 PM, Zack Williams wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Bexley Hall <bexley401 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>   I seem to recall another in that same general area but think they "changed their business direction"?
>
> Electronic City used to be right around the corner from Elliot's, but
> I think they went computer/prepress/copiers and moved.

That must have been the place I am thinking of -- but it was
a *long* time ago!

> SWS Electronics used to be near there, but they moved to
> Speedway/Alvernon-ish and focus on computer parts almost exclusively
> now.

(sigh)  I guess I was hoping there might be someplace on the
west side of town or up northwest that wasn't in my typical
travel loop (and, thus, unfamiliar to me).

I'm not keen on mail order but if there's no real alternative,
I guess that's the way it has to be.

Thanks!
--don