[Tfug] OT: Local electronics vendors

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 13:41:14 MST 2013

On 8/25/2013 1:28 PM, Bexley Hall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Aside from Elliot's, are there any "walk-in" places in Tucson
> that sell "electronic components"?  I.e., resistors, capacitors,
> semiconductors/chips, etc.?  I seem to recall another in that
> same general area but think they "changed their business direction"?
>
> [No, RS doesn't count -- I think all they sell is cell phones?]

I was able to pick up a resistor from them the other day.  That was all
that I needed so I didn't look that closely at what else they had, but
they did have other stuff.

--
-john

                 2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
         0b11000100 || !0b11000100
         0b11000100 || 0b00111011
                0b11111111
         255, that is the answer.