[Tfug] PwnPlug

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 23:32:56 MST 2013

Hi Steve,

On 8/2/2013 10:28 PM, Steve B wrote:
> I've got some free time on my hands and would like to roll my own PwnPlug.
> Is there any prebuilt stuff out there (ie DC Phone Home), or a guide
> tutorial on building something from scratch?

Someone has commercial product disguised as an "outlet strip"
(I would have to dig to find a reference).

Intrynsic made some tiny SBC's with CF/PCMCIA expansion
interfaces (as well as USB host mode controllers).

Gumstix makes tiny COM's with SIMM/SIMM form factors (COTS WiFi & BT
radio modules are almost the same size).

The real issue is what sort of physical form factor you are
targeting.  E.g., if you want something that is easy to hide
vs. something that you can cram in a cigarbox...  And, of course,
how close you intend to be to access it!

--don