[Tfug] Recessed "RJ45" wall plate

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 04:17:06 MST 2012

Hi Steve,

--- On Fri, 9/21/12, az teech <azteech at gmail.com> wrote:

> Try this place - http://www.broadbandutopia.com/arrelowvomob.html

Yes, I'd found a similar device (same manufacturer) -- see my
reply immediately preceding this one.

But, the "LVU1W" devices suffer from the same shortcoming as
the device I referenced earlier -- and, actually, suggest
that the conflicting photos I mentioned will end up "resolving"
NOT in favor of the revision I am interested in.  <frown>

I think it would be wicked cool to be able to shoot your
own plastic parts!  Seems like there rarely are devices that are
exactly the size, shape, color, etc. that you want!

Thanks!
--don