[Tfug] Need urgent help repairing a video file...and yeah, it's a Linux issue...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:42:54 MST 2012

OK.  As best we can tell, we've independently proven the point that the
video in question was about: that a voting machine company was fraudulently
reporting their office location.  So the situation isn't critical like I
thought it was when I posted this morning.

If anybody is still curious, here's a similar video from the same camera
(Looxcie.com) - in this case shows how a voting machine company feels about
people asking basic questions:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1825088/Dominion%20in%20Denver.mpeg

Thanks,

Jim