[Tfug] Providers?

mike kg6cmi at msn.com
Sun Nov 18 19:19:22 MST 2012

I am a Wi-power user and let me let you in on a secret, customer service
is non existent If it works you are golden if your location has problems
like mine does well your not in good shape. for a yr I had the Voip
offered with there package never worked right from day one. After 11
months I canceled service and was told I would have to pay a 50 fee to
change my contract. I started using the non working phone that they
provided on all calls to them with no alternate # and we got past the
fee to change service. over the 11 months that I had worked with them to
fix the problem I was told that a refund would be made once the problem
had been fixed! Since it was never fixed, well there will be no refund
given I am out 220.00 for a none working service. About the Internet,
well you best read the fine print it is bust speed of 6mb and a
guarantee that it will not fall below 1.5mb my service has jitters of
.48mb during most test and that is better than it has been in in the 11
months prior. and when I ask about lowering my package I am told that if
I do that I will be charged to change my service and that the bottom
side will be lowered to 1mb. I have the 6mb package I see burst of 5mb
never any higher and my 1mb upload never gets faster then .6mb. Since I
am in a contract well they feel that they have all the power P.S. they
can make it run at the contracted speeds and have for small amounts of
time and then they just neck the service back down. I am retired so I
have time to call and complain do you have that time every week? I have
never had a service that I have been so unsatisfied with in my whole
life in fact just writing this has raised my blood pressure to think
that when I get around a tower not at my house I have much better speeds
on my cell and that service is a shit load cheaper well you get the
picture. I wait my time looking for a better answer. It will come 7 yrs
ago All I could get out here was dial up. when a new idea comes I will
be on that train. DSL is full in this area so I can't get back on the
qwest service sat is not for me so I am stuck for the moment. good luck
to you and think long and hard before you look at this choice. Read the
reviews on-line wish I had.