[Tfug] Fwd: Open Government Initiative

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:42:27 MST 2012

Wait, how was that a government information service?  In fact, the story
doesn't even say that it was attacked legally, just that a lawyer felt that
it was condoning racial profiling?

>From your link -

"A Valley attorney said a new website that allows users to identify anyone
they suspect is an illegal immigrant is a recipe for racial profiling.
 Attorney
Daniel Ortega said the site, www.illegalalienreport.com, promotes hate
based on the color of skin.

*The site appeared to have been taken down by Wednesday afternoon.*"

It doesn't appear that the site was run by the government, or taken down by
government forces...

I'm with John - why not let it run its course instead of assuming ill
intent?

Christopher P Robbins
P: 480.336.3043
C: 928.257.6368