[Tfug] Affordable hosting suggestions

Matt Jacob matt at jacobmail.org
Fri May 4 13:11:27 MST 2012

For shared hosting, I recommend WebFaction[1]. For domain registrations,
I prefer Namecheap[2]. For VPS hosting, I like Linode[3], or prgmr[4] if
you want to pay a little less and get a little less (features,
reliability, etc.). For DNS, you can't beat DNS Made Easy[5]. For email,
check out FastMail[6] or Tuffmail[7].

Matt

1. http://www.webfaction.com
2. http://www.namecheap.com