[Tfug] Affordable hosting suggestions

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Fri May 4 08:04:13 MST 2012

I have used Omnis for years with multiple sites, large and small. It
has been 100% stable and the tech support, when needed, has been
excellent.You can manager your DNS, and have multiple email options:
multiple web interfaces, pop, imap and forwarding. You also get shell
access, mysql and all of the normal programming and development tools.

 I have also tried godaddy and 1and1 and would not recommend either of them.

--
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin