[Tfug] Gangplank Tucson Lunch Talk (OT)

Christopher Merle chrislmerle at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 20:55:11 MST 2012

Gangplank Tucson is at the Bookman's Convention center around back. You'll see a sign on the building pointing you to drive around the left to back. It's near Palo Verde and Irvington.

5120 South Julian Drive
Tucson, AZ 85706

http://g.co/maps/8m357

Sorry, I stupidly assumed the address would be easy to find on the site. It's not. It's hidden way down at the bottom of the page. I should have included the address in my first message.

Chris