[Tfug] Happy Hour Calendar

Claude Rubinson cjr at grundrisse.org
Mon Jun 25 13:17:10 MST 2012

Hi all,

I've continued to maintain the happy hour calendar since moving away
from Tucson.  But it's not clear to me whether happy hour is still
meeting or not.

If happy hour is still meeting, please let me know and confirm whether
the schedule is still 6pm on 1st and 3rd Thursdays at Bob Dobb's.  If
I don't hear anything within a few days, I'll update the webpage to
say that happy hour doesn't have any meetings currently scheduled and
direct people to the mailing list for up-to-date information.

Also, I'm happy to continue to maintain the page but if somebody wants
to take it over, that's totally fine.  Just let me know.

Thanks!

Claude