[Tfug] GPL TV

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Jan 16 23:39:38 MST 2012

Hmm,
             I plugged that screen into one of my workstations the other
day, and tried to use it a s a workstation display. Some of the
fonts were too tiny to read. I know this sounds ridiculous,
but could the computer hanging on the end of a VGA cable
be interfering with the x-fonts from the local x-host?

                            Erich