[Tfug] [Bulk] Re: Stallman vs Ubuntu

Rich Smit rfsmit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 06:51:21 MST 2012

Sure, Ubuntu is invasive to your privacy … so long as you pay for
everything with cash, didn't have to submit to a background check to get
your job, don't ever drive through a CCTV monitored revenue trap, keep your
cellphone switched off until you need it, and definitely never post photos
online that you took with a smartphone. So that about narrows it down to
one individual who (unfortunately) shares my first name.