[Tfug] Pizza-box power problem

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri Dec 14 12:04:48 MST 2012

I can't reply to your message. There's some sort of permission problem
I have with TFUG. I'll try to iron it out.

I first suspected the power supply,

        I was surprised that you could find a replacement. However the
problem
is still there with the new supply.

        I like this machine. It's not fast, but its a good x-host from
which I run
other faster/newer machines that are dedicated to archiving, ps viewing,
fast newer browser, gimp. Best of all I was able to configure it to display
to an 8x10 flatscreen without distortion and very high resolution. I hate
to buy anything new. Especially PC's.

                                                                  Erich