[Tfug] Google wizard?

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 14:49:17 MST 2012

Hi,

Anyone have any tricks as to how to coax google to give
results for "PCI" cards but *exclude* PCIe?  I can't
seem to come up with a good set of search criteria
that I can convince google to *rigidly* enforce
(it keeps wanting to do fuzzy matching to "help" me!)

E.g., 'PCI -PCIe -PCI-e -"PCI Express" -PCI-X -"PCI X"'
starts to become alphabet soup (google seems to ignore
or downplay terms as the number of criteria increases)

[Gee, talk about taking something for granted (that is
a *blessing*!)...  :<  ]

Thanks!
--don