[Tfug] want to try doing a mobile app

Liz Ravenwood Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Wed Aug 8 16:28:12 MST 2012

I might just do that!

Liz Ravenwood
Programmer/Analyst
Super First Class Products
B/E Aerospace
O: 1.520.239.4808
www.beaerospace.com<http://www.beaerospace.com>

From: tfug-bounces at tfug.org [mailto:tfug-bounces at tfug.org] On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 2:10 PM
To: Tucson Free Unix Group
Subject: Re: [Tfug] want to try doing a mobile app

Coming in late to the party here, but that's great to hear you both will be coming. And we have a couple people who are just starting out. Feel free to come to the Hacky Hour the night before to say hi to some of the people coming. http://startuptucson.com/ai1ec_event/hacky-hour-at-gentle-bens/?instance_id=13721

In terms of how many people are going, we are unsure. We currently have 14 signed up, and a large number of people who say they are going and haven't registered yet. Our current attendance is probably going to be about 20, but like I said, there may be more!

If you haven't registered yet, please do! http://startuptucson.com/hackathon

In terms of devices to hack on, I've had my eye on a nexus 7. Those are cool!

--
Chris Hill
Sent with Sparrow<http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig>