[Tfug] want to try doing a mobile app

Liz Ravenwood Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Wed Aug 8 07:44:35 MST 2012

Greetings,  I'd like to try a hand at building a mobile app, and need to buy a new phone anyway.

Anyone have any recommendations?

A friend of mine keeps pushing a certain type of phone on me, but I want to get one that I can actually learn to program...  without messing it up though...

Liz Ravenwood
Programmer/Analyst
Super First Class Products
B/E Aerospace
O: 1.520.239.4808
www.beaerospace.com
This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.