[Tfug] tfug Digest, Vol 105, Issue 25 -Happy Hour and app development

Liz Ravenwood Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Mon Apr 30 08:16:05 MST 2012

Sounds good to me.  I hadn't been able to come since I've had classes quite often on Thursday nights.  However, this Summer I'll be taking my class on a Tuesday night.  I like to actually GO to classes because I like the learning community.

Liz Ravenwood
Database Developer / Programmer
Super First Class Products
B/E Aerospace