[Tfug] A really, really interesting job opportunity...

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 12:28:25 MST 2012

From: Rich Smit <rfsmit at gmail.com>

Don't know where your son went to school but there were many classes that I took at the UofA where I had to show a photo ID when I turned in my exam.  Its been a while but I believe that I had to show my ID when I took AP exams my senior year of high school.  I also believe that my Fiance had to show an ID when she took placement exams at PCC.

Sometimes I have to show my ID when I make CC purchases.  There are a LOT of things that you need an ID for these days.  I personally don't know anyone who doesn't need an ID.  My only other question is what percentage of the people who don't have IDs are actually trying to vote?  I am going to go out on a limb, make broad over arching generalizations and say that the majority of the people who don't have IDs and cannot get (or cannot be troubled to get) one aren't that likely to vote in the first place.