[Tfug] A really, really interesting job opportunity...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 07:06:22 MST 2012

I forget about the no infrastructure and no rules for the TFUG list.  This is the old wild west.  Thanks Glen

I originally wrote a long reply to Bowie.

In a nutshell I think political things are relevant to all our lives.  Things are changing.  When I was a kid we owned a caw.  My father milked the caw every morning.  We drank this RAW milk.

The government now wants to protect us from RAW milk.  Pasteurization began maybe 100 years ago.

This is only one small example of why each one of us needs to be plugged in   http://www.naturalnews.com/033220_Rawesome_Foods_armed_raids.html

Keith Smith