[Tfug] A really, really interesting job opportunity...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:55:12 MST 2012

If anybody lives in Legislative District 29, and is registered independent
(read: no political party preference), how would you like $2,000/mo until
the end of the year, for doing practically nothing?

:)

Yes, that's right, in a really weird twist of fate, YOU could be an Arizona
State Legislator :).

Here's what happened: Daniel Patterson was the rep in LD29.  His girlfriend
got addicted to meth and then claimed he beat her up.  Too many other
legicritters didn't like him and were about to vote to toss his butt out.
Pissed off at the Democrats, he re-registered as an independent.  He then
decided to quit, and just before he did he re-registered Democrat.  That
last re-registration didn't take.  So now they have to appoint an
independent to replace him.

Easy gig.  Easy money.  Significant Other not on meth a plus.

Seriously, if interested I have the contacts to make this happen...and I
figure TFUGers are an independent-minded lot where we can find somebody
unlikely to be a crook.  More details in today's Arizona Daily Star:

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/process-to-replace-patterson-begins/article_ed88fc9f-e683-522b-a93a-2788348a913e.html

:)

Jim