[Tfug] Nice score at WorldCare..

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 11:21:14 MST 2011

WONDERFUL deal! This is going to allow me to finally be free of my last dependency on Windows and PC hardware. Good riddance!

This box is a friggin' monster under the hood... For being a 6-year-old machine, I'm absolutely astonished at how fast it is.. Whoever owned this thing previously upgraded the hell out of it.

Sent from my iPad