[Tfug] (no subject)

John Arthur johnarthur at writeme.com
Sat Oct 15 17:20:04 MST 2011

Thanks Dakza,

 Nice to meet you.

 My question is: Is there anyone who could come to my place to make sure the server is configured correctly and serves up several websites to the public? I have a LAMP up, but, I am struggling with the learning curve as I am not in the Web Development business either - really!

 Frankly, I am way too busy with the development of my real business. And so everyone realizes I'm not selling something on this list server, the website subjects are:

 A night driving product which eliminates headlight glare causing drivers to be "dazzled" and hence eliminates the related fatigue from the pupil simultaneously opening and closing the rods and cones of the eyes, hence fighting each other. My interest is in the loss of some friends, as there are 3 X the number of accidents after dusk and before dawn due to being dazzled, yet there is less than 20% of the traffic.

 A Blog calling for a new National Holiday called The Freedom Day on April 15th wherein we as Americans celebrate putting the Income Tax Act assunder once and for all and without an Ad Velorum Tax or National Sales or any other tax. But, to place this U.S. government back in it's 10 square mile D.C. box with no more than 2% of GDP. It is quite obvious to me that the time is now to regain some semblance of real freedom - I hope no one will argue with loving our neighbors and setting them free as we will then set ourselves free!

 I have a couple of other sites like the Ion Cellular Foot Bath Cleanse website - OK - OK, I'm just kidding. ;o)

 In exchange, I can offer many things like legal assistance, medical advice, energy device consulting, pathogen consulting, business consulting and yes, marketing consulting.

 I thank you for your follow up and please let me know if I can turn you on to the foot bath toxicity cleanse - again, no charge! I want to do this for no other reason than I want to tell the world what it has done for me and I would wish them the same success with pain reduction and health.

 Thanks again Dakza,

 Johnny