[Tfug] Noooooooooo

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 11:46:45 MST 2011

I would say Dennis Ritchie is arguably more important than Jobs, because if C and Unix where not created then Jobs would not have been able to capitalize on Unix.

And if I can be so bold in saying the Internet would not be what it is today.  I would probably not be a PHP programmer and might be selling sofas or working on cars that resemble circa 1969 with no on board computers and advanced fuel injection.

Without Unix and C we might be living a drastically different life. If Apple had not been formed we would have lost the mouse.

Keith Smith