[Tfug] Steve Jobs has passed away

Mike Abeyta kg6cmi at msn.com
Sat Oct 8 21:55:29 MST 2011

On 10/08/2011 04:36 PM, keith smith wrote:

> The guy told me he was tired of "media" not working out of the box
> with Linux.  So he uses MACs for his desktops because he likes a Unix
> machine that just works and has a Unix command line so he can manage
> his data center.

> Keith Smith

If media did not work out of the box then he might have tried Mint.
Apple is the boutique of Computers. I think of them as the Picasso of
computers built buy a master. Linux is built by masters that put the
eyes in the same place as the rest of the world. Jobs Will be missed and
I have owned very few of his products. But I have always liked his style.