[Tfug] Steve Jobs has passed away

Linux Media linuxmedia2 at aim.com
Fri Oct 7 00:58:24 MST 2011

I seldom read anything in its entirety, but I read this whole article.

I was originally hesitant to say anything about his death because I
thought it would sound trite. But I feel something huge from the past
and future is leaving us. It's hard to describe, but he was part of
something that I understood and was part of our history. He represented
something important and vital. It was cultural and personal. When I
first saw the add "Think Differently", I knew something was going on.