[Tfug] (no subject)

John Arthur johnarthur at writeme.com
Sat Oct 15 15:08:12 MST 2011

Hello Matt and Dakza,

 Nice to meet you folks. Even better to see the compassion that proceeds the two of you.

 B.S. - SPAM? Man are you guys paranoid or what? It is pretty obvious you've never suffered neuropathy and have lost all compassion for other people. But still, if you are suffering any toxicity issue, I'll give you both a no charge Ion Cellular treatment, just to prove to you the benefit of detoxing and to shut up your malicious attacking. Do you guys live in cantankerous land all day long or what?

 In fact, anyone who is suffering pain from toxicity and is on the tfug list, give me a call and I'll help you if I can. And yes, call me at my Ad Sitters Contact Center below, which I also happen to own, but I'm sure Matt and Dakza will attack that next.

 O' and Matt and Dakza, just for your further edification concerning the comment of "the domain you're sending mail from is also incredibly spammy," my advice is to call 1&1 Mail & Media Inc. and check it out for yourself. Perhaps you have heard of them as they have dozens and dozens of domains like "writeme.com," "email.com" and "mail.com," and they are presently doing millions of dollars of T.V. advertising for their website generator. But, in your eyes just about everything and everyone is spammy.

 Why didn't you attack the domain  matt@"jacobmail.org " talk about spammy, man if that is not some Nigerian Oil Tycoon son's domain, I don't know what is. Forest Gump has a saying for you - and you both can figure it out for yourselves.

 Can't you guys find something else to do rather than tear down people who just need help? Guess not and you must not have much of a life! Go back down to your dirty little basements or garages and focus your paranoia and whining about really successful people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs? I mean really, looking at past tfug archives, it is your very nature and what you guys are good at. So, why not pick on a local Tucson Entrepreneur who just needs some help to create lots of local jobs and is thrilled about helping other tfug'ers solve their pain problems.

 Anyone who does have a life and is willing to help in trade, please call me as I really could use some help.

 I guess I say unto the Forest Gumpers, Go and "Get em Matt" and Dakza - so you have something to do.

 To everyone other than Matt and Dakza, thank you for your time and my hope for you is to have a pain free day and life. My hope for me is to get some help with my LAMP set up.

 Johnny