[Tfug] ABLEconf proposal early bird deadline today

der.hans TFUG at LuftHans.com
Sun Nov 20 14:57:39 MST 2011

moin moin,

We all know early bird registrations help with planning. Early bird
proposals also help with planning. Today is the early bird deadline. The
call for proposals is open until December 11th, but getting your proposals
in early helps us out.

If you have a proposal for ABLEconf, please get it in today if you can.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/2012/Phoenix/CfP

We're looking for tech and business related proposals for the March 24th,
2012 conference.

ciao,

der.hans
#  The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree,
#  is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals.
#  We cause accidents.  -- Nathaniel Borenstein