[Tfug] Well, now i've seen it all.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 08:52:25 MST 2011

Bowie,

You might be one of the smartest and talented people on this list.  I understand a triangle shaped tire.  What I do not understand is why you make that analogy.

If you were an attorney and arguing a case you would lose because you have not laid the foundation and helped the court understand why.

Just because you make a statement does not make it so.

I for one am truly interested in why you think these changes are bad.

Keith Smith