[Tfug] Well, now i've seen it all.

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Tue May 31 00:01:37 MST 2011

Heh...one doesn't need "tact" to show a reasonable person that triangular tires are idiotic. It's kind of obvious by inspection. No ego translation required.

1998? I remember telling Miguel De Icaza that year that Linux would never be a mainstream contender if it simply mimicked the designs of existing desktops. "Nonsense!", he said, "1998 is The Year of the Linux Desktop!". lol...fast forward 13 years, and we might as well be talking about 2011 being the year OS/2 Warp finally takes off.

That being said, if i'm truly wrong about systemd/upstart, would you care to offer your critique in favor of them?

Sent from my iPad