[Tfug] Distrob that's set up to use webcams with flash

Dennis McCormick macsinitial65haus at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:33:37 MST 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Ed Wilson <debed at debed.com> wrote:
> Question: is Fedora a free product?
>
> Ed

Fedora is free; Fedora 15 is supposed to be released May 24. However,
Fedora's regular repositories don't contain the binaries for Flash.
You might want to try the LinuxMint distro (Mint 11 may be out this
month too) or a new one called Pinguy which has many extras included
in its iso file.

Dennis McCormick