[Tfug] Location for this week's happy hour

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Wed May 4 12:25:25 MST 2011

On 03 May 2011, Louis Taber wrote:
> There was some possibility of a meeting at:
>
> World Care
> 3538 East Ellington Place
> Tucson, AZ 85713-4214
> (520) 514-1588

Hi Louis! Thanks for the reminder.

Here's what I would like to do. I would like to keep this week's
Happy Hour at Bob Dobb's. Additionally, since we have been
changing things and attendance has suffered a little bit, I would
like to keep the next few meetings at Bob Dobb's also.

There is a 5th Thursday in June (the 30th). We could make that a
special meeting at World Care. Is anyone else open to that idea?

--
Glen