[Tfug] Clearing Firefox-related cache, configs, etc

Claude Rubinson cjr at grundrisse.org
Wed Mar 9 16:25:19 MST 2011

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 09:59:58PM -0600, Claude Rubinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So, I'm having various Firefox-related problems that I suspect are
> related to Firefox's cache and/or Flash's caching and/or Java's
> caching and/or something else that I haven't thought of.

Well, nuts.  Turns out that for at least one of the problem websites,
it wasn't a caching problem after all but a problem with a macro.
Vimperator provides macros for automating repetitive tasks and in one
of them I was following links according to their relative position on
the page (e.g., "Follow link #4").  You can guess what happened.

Claude