[Tfug] Clearing Firefox-related cache, configs, etc

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Tue Mar 8 08:42:45 MST 2011

Claude - Flash has its own cookie cache. That one has bitten me
before, in a similar way to what you describe. Clearing Firefox's
cache doesn't clear Flash's cookie cache.

A quick Google of "flash clear cookie cache" reveals the following link:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html