[Tfug] dropball?

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu Jun 23 09:26:17 MST 2011

Yeah,
          This was on BBC news too. The article was a discussion
on weather or not individuals/companys should entrust their
data to the cloud.
          I don't use the cloud (Think Facebook, Flickr, etc.),
but I still have to recognize that my personal info is out
there in the form of financial stuff such as banks and
investment firms, and that I have password-protected
accounts.

Erich