[Tfug] IBM's 100th

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 21:01:05 MST 2011

All you have to do is look at the government.  They create the rules.

1) Corporate tax.  Why?  We get taxed on everything we buy anyway.  That is a double taxation.  We even get taxed on the money we earn to buy that stuff.  Then we get taxed on the house we put it in.  Shall I keep going?

2) Look at what is going on with http://townhall.com/news/us/2011/06/17/labor_board_lawyer_boeing_suit_helps_all_workers - Boeing has built a plant in South Carolina because it is a right to work state.  The unions and the Obama Administration are  suing because they say Boeing is retaliating against the unions in Washington state.

The problem is when the unions go on strike they kill Boeing's ability to deliver aircraft on schedule.   Their solution is to build a plant where the workforce is more friendly to their corporate goals of building and selling aircraft.

There is no common sense left.

3) I could go on for hours taking about Obama Care and how that will drive jobs off shore.

4) Look at what is going on with Gov. Chris Christie.  He is being sued because he is trying to control cost.  The unions want more and more and they are going to do anything they can -0 even bankrupt their employer.

5) Look at what happened with GM. - Government and union owned.  Have you taken a look at the price of a Chevy lately?  I used to love Chevrolet.  Drove them, hot rodded them, loved em for 30+ years.  My present car is a Nissan.  My wife drives a Toyota.   Why?  Quality and price.

So yes maybe IBM moved some jobs off shore.  Can you blame them?

Keith Smith