[Tfug] Down Memory Lane II

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 21:42:14 MST 2011

And I forgot to mention that even though I cannot afford medical insurance and medical care has gotten way too expensive, I do not want ObamaCare.

Can anyone show me in the Constitution where it give the Federal Government the authority to regulate and mandate health care?  Why not? Because it is not there.  Then take the time to read the 10th Amendment.   That will clarify exactly what the Federal Government has authority to do.

Keith Smith