[Tfug] Down Memory Lane II

Tom Warburton twarburton at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 21:47:12 MST 2011

JoeWrote :

I have a Commodore 128 and an Apple //e set up here, along with a few

other Apples in the closet, as well as a TI.They take up space,

gather dust (emulators are easier to use), and I don't know why I keep

them around, but I do.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Tom Warburton <twarburton at cox.net>
<mailto:twarburton at cox.net> wrote:

>  Ed Wrote:

>  ?So which of you folks had a Commodore 64?

>  I still have my Apple II +

>  It has the same CPU as the Commodore 64

>  I also have two boxes of unused punch cards from the U of A

>  Tom W

I found somebody who will take the Punch Cards.

Now who wants the Apple II +?

It comes with two floppy disk drives and the

very rare_red_ manual which includesa complete schematic

of the power supply.

Tom W.

--
REPEAL OBAMACARE !!