[Tfug] ABLEconf CfP deadline this coming Saturday, 2011Jan22.

der.hans TFUG at LuftHans.com
Thu Jan 20 00:39:22 MST 2011

moin moin,

This Saturday, 2011Jan22, is the Call for Presentations deadline for
the 2011Apr02 ABLEconf in Tempe. We are still looking for presentations
on a variety of topics, please see the Call for Presentations for
ideas. Consider that list a subset, so feel free to suggest Free Software
or business topics beyond the list.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/2011/Phoenix/CfP

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - CfP 2010Jan22 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw