[Tfug] Shameful parts trafficking...for a good cause

Paul Steinbach MIS at samlevitz.com
Thu Feb 17 08:30:40 MST 2011

WorldCare has about 20 or so IBM Z-Pro workstation/ servers for sale.
They range from Xeon P4 3G on the bottom end to 2 Xeon 5130 Xeon dual
cores on the top end.  They use ECC memory and can support at least 12G
and possibly 16.  They have U320 RAID controllers, DVDs, Firewire and (I
believe) mini-USB.  Memory is typically from around 3-4G and they
usually have 73 or 146G U320 drives.  They have OpenSolaris, Ubuntu or
Fedora loaded to verify operation.  Talk to Pam at 514-1588 between 9
and 3 for pricing.

They make great Linux workstations.  I use something similar.

--
Paul Steinbach
MIS Manager

E-mail: MIS at samlevitz.com