[Tfug] ABLEconf CfP closing soon

der.hans TFUG at LuftHans.com
Fri Dec 2 00:25:52 MST 2011

moin moin,

Planning for the next ABLEconf is moving along. We're much more organized
and we've increased our volunteer strength for ABLEconf 2012. As a result
our scheduling has been planned out better and our call for proposals is
happening much sooner than in previous years.

Time is running out as the CfP closes a week from Sunday on 2011Dec11.

Free Software for Free Enterprise

Our goal is a balance of Free Software and business content. While we want
to highlight the business advantages of Free and Open Source Software, we
also want tech and cultural/social content because they're an integral
part of the ecosystem.

ABLEconf is Saturday, the 24th of March, 2012 in Tempe, Arizona.

One of the most important aspects of a conference is content. That's why
presenters are important for us. They're the destination, the conference
is just the conduit.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/2012/Phoenix/CfP

I would personally love to see more content on business advantages of
Free Software, education, science and the Creative Commons. See the call
for proposals linked above for the proposal committee's longer list of
suggestions.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;
#  Intelligence without communications is irrelevant."
#  Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC