[Tfug] OT "Gangplank Tucson Gamestorming"

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 11:43:33 MST 2011

I now live in Chandler and within about 8 miles of http://gangplankhq.com/ .  Since I work out of my home, it is a nice place to meet and work with others.  I have met a fellow consultant a couple of times to work on projects that require us to be together.

Very nice and very convenient.  The facility is provided by a local web developer.

Hope you guys have the same experience!

Keith Smith